Boarding Foils and Travel Letters

A permanent resident returning from overseas travel of less than one year and having a lost, destroyed or expired Legal Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card or Form I-551), may be eligible for a Travel Document that will allow travel back to the U.S. Upon return to the United States, the resident may apply for a replacement Green Card.

Please visit the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services’ website to learn more about this process and application requirements.