April 7, 2020
Event: U.S. Embassy Port of Spain invites you to a virtual town hall for U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents (green card holders) on the embassy Facebook page at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday April 8, 2020.
Consular officers and guests will discuss health and safety related questions, immigration concerns, and services for American Citizens and answer questions live. Please submit specific questions in the comments section of the U.S. Embassy Port of Spain’s Facebook page or by emailing ConsularPOS@state.gov.
When: Wednesday April 8, 2020 from 3:00 p.m.– 4:00 p.m.
Where: U.S. Embassy Port of Spain Facebook page.
Please share this information with other U.S. citizens and Legal Permanent Residents in your area. We look forward to seeing you online.
If you need emergency assistance please contact us by email at ACSPOS@state.gov or by telephone at 868-622-6371. Please do not come to the embassy without contacting us in advance.
The U.S. Embassy Port of Spain asks all U.S. citizens in Trinidad and Tobago to complete the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://step.state.gov/step/. STEP is a free service to help the U.S. Embassy contact American citizens in an emergency.
For the most up to date information from the U.S. Embassy Port of Spain in real time, please also check the embassy’s Facebook Page, Instagram (@USinTT), and Twitter feed (@USinTT) and the embassy’s website.
Actions to Take:
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Monitor local media outlets.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Port of Spain
15 Queen’s Park West
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone + (868) 622-6371
Emergency + (868) 622-6371, then press 1.
Fax + (868) 822-5955