As a result of recent adverse weather advisories issued by The National Hurricane Centre and the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service, appointments scheduled with American Citizens Services and Visa Units for June 29, 2022 will be cancelled.
Appointments can be rescheduled via the embassy’s website: tt.usembassy.gov
For U.S. citizens who require emergency appointments please contact us by email at ACSPOS@state.gov or by telephone at 868-622-6371.
For visa applicants who need assistance in rescheduling their appointments, please reach out to the call center at 868-235-4500.
- U.S. Embassy in Port of Spain
- U.S. State Department – Consular Affairs
- Trinidad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow the U.S. Embassy in Port of Spain on Instagram , Facebook and Twitter