Appointment systems for routine American Citizen Services are now mandatory at all U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
- Ensure that you have read the requirements for your appointment on the previous pages on this website, failure to comply with meeting the requirements will result in you having to schedule another appointment.
- Plan to arrive at least (20) twenty minutes before your appointment time to allow sufficient time to clear security and enter the waiting room. Applicants who arrive more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment time forfeit their appointment and must make a new appointment.
- As of January 1st, 2014 passports and CRBAs will now be delivered to you via TTPOST envelope. For details on TTPOST delivery service click this link: Passport Distribution Note that TTPOST Trackpacks are not available for purchase at the Embassy.
Appointments are required for the following services. (Please click on the links below if you have not previously read the information for the specific service.)
- Applying for a U.S. passport
- Applying for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) and passport of a child
- Notary Services
Print out your appointment confirmation and write down your “Appointment Password” which is used if you wish to change or cancel your appointment. Bring with you your confirmation sheet to your appointment. If you are unable to print your confirmation sheet, you can still be admitted to your appointment if you present two forms of valid photo identification.
If you have questions, please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.