Ask the U.S. Consul January 2016

Question What are the requirements when applying for visas for children?  I’m applying for a tourist visa for my ten year old son for the first time.  His father and I are divorced but I already have my visa. Sincerely, Parent Answer Dear Parent, Only biological parent(s) or legal guardians can apply on behalf of their ...
Read More»
Show More ∨