An official website of the United States government

Sending Your Visa Documents to the U.S. Embassy
December 22, 2020

To submit documents necessary for processing your U.S. Immigrant Visa, please do the following:


  1. From the nearest TTPost business outlet, purchase a courier (TrackPak) envelope large enough to hold the documents, either an A5 or Foolscap/Legal size courier envelope. Note that an individual courier TrackPak envelope must be purchased for each applicant. This means that family members will need to purchase a separate TrackPak for each individual family member who is applying.
  2. At the same time, ALSO purchase a RETURN courier TrackPak envelope for each individual applicant. This will be included in the document submission packet and allow the U.S. Embassy to return the documents when the case-processing is finished.
  3. Pre-address the RETURN courier TrackPak envelope with the applicant’s return address. For parents or guardians who are preparing return courier envelopes for children or minor applicants, please address the envelope in the following manner:
    COMPANY/NAME: {Applicant’s/Minor Applicant’s name here}
    ATTENTION: {If the applicant is a minor, indicate the parent/guardian receiving the returned visa/passport.}
    ADDRESS: {Address to which the visa/passport should be delivered}
    CITY: {Town, Locality and ZIP code (if known)}
    PHONE: {Applicant’s/parent’s phone number}
  4. Prepare the document submission packet. Include in the TrackPak ONLY the documents requested on the refusal letter that asks for more documents – also known as the 221(g) Refusal Letter – or as enumerated in the document request e-mail received through the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC). Be sure to include the pre-addressed return courier TrackPak envelope in the packet being sent to the U.S. Embassy.
  5. Send the courier TrackPak packet of documents and return courier envelope to the U.S. Embassy Port of Spain Consular Section via TTPost using the following address:
    ATTENTION: Consular Section – Visa Unit
    2 Marli Street
    Newtown 190203