DELIVERY BY TTPOST Effective January 1, 2014, US Passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA) are now delivered using TTPOST TrackPaks.
Before Appearing for Your Appointment You Must:
- Purchase your TTPOST TrackPak envelopes at the following locations, please click here. Call first to verify that the location sells the TrackPaks.
- One A5 size TrackPak envelope must be provided for each passport application. (One for Passport book and another for Passport Card, if applicant requires a card.)
- One Foolscap size TrackPak envelope must be provided for Consular Report of Birth Abroad application
On the Appointment Date, complete the “deliver to” panel on the TrackPak with the following:
- the Name of the Applicant,
- complete address in Trinidad and Tobago,
- telephone number
- An adult name after Attention (if the applicant is a child)
- City, this can the area in which the passport is to be delivered e.g. Woodbrook, La Brea
Present the completed TrackPak envelope to the interviewer. Interviewer will attach the Customer Copy Reference tag on your receipt.
After the Appointment :
- You should expect to receive your passport/CRBA within 2 weeks.
- An email will be sent when we receive your passport.
- It will be placed in the TrackPak envelope and delivered to you by TTPOST.
Track your package at using your reference no at: https://ttpost.net/
Contact the Embassy with any questions by 868-622-6371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org