The information on this page was updated on March 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. T&T time
- There are three deaths and 87 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Effective midnight March 22, 2020 Trinidad and Tobago closed its borders until further notice.
- Effective March 16, per GOTT, all schools, places of learning are closed until April 20
Entry and Exit Requirements:
- All borders are closed until further notice – to both nationals and non nationals.
- International and regional cargo vessels and flights will continue to be allowed in T&T. Protocols have been put in place to ensure no crew member is allowed to disembark.
- Please check the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago’s Ministry of Health
- Releases from Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago’s Ministry of Health
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
U.S. Embassy Port of Spain
15 Queen’s Park West
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone + (868) 622-6371
Emergency + (868) 622-6371, then press 1.
Fax + (868) 822-5955