July 16, 2021
Alert: On July 14, 2021 the T&T government announced persons seeking to enter Trinidad and Tobago must register on https://ttravelpass.gov.tt/
Guidelines for the reopening of the borders on July 17, 2021 were announced on July 03, 2021. Please check the Ministry of Health for the latest regulation and guidelines.
Actions to Take:
- All U.S. citizens should enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Monitor daily COVID-19 updates available from Trinidad and Tobago’s Ministry of Health and the U.S. Embassy’s COVID-19 Information.
- Refer to the Embassy’s Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens.
- Visit travel.state.gov to view individual Travel Advisories for the most urgent threats to safety and security.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
U.S. Embassy Port of Spain
15 Queen’s Park West
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Telephone + (868) 622-6371
Emergency + (868) 622-6371, then press 1.
Fax + (868) 822-5955