Patriot Day 2020

11 September, 2020 | News, Press Releases

This Patriot Day, we commemorate the lives of those who perished on September 11, 2001, we pray for the families who carry on their legacies,…

Logo of Ask the U.S. Consul column

Ask the Consul — August 2020

3 August, 2020 | News, Visas

The emergence of the COVID-19 virus, U.S. government regulations related to COVID-19, host-country conditions (including border closures), and the necessity for social distancing has affected…